BuilderR DuncanWhere BuiltPort GlasgowDate Built1866Length x Breadth57.3 mtrsTonnage728PropulsionShip rig until 1875 when changed to barque rigOwners & NameBuilt for Albion Line for Rangoon and Far East trade.
1874 Transferred to NZ trade.
1882 Sold to Shaw Savill. 21 voyages UK-NZ.
1896 Sold to NZ Owners for trans-Tasman trade
1900 Sold to Ferdinand Holm
1913 Converted to coal hulk at Wellington
New Zealand Ship and Marine Society (24th Jun 2017). Helen Deny 1866-1896. In Website New Zealand Ship and Marine Society. Retrieved 25th Feb 2018 13:16, from http://nzshipmarine.recollect.co.nz/nodes/view/2265